NOTICE: If you are having trouble registering an account send an email to admin AT stenchforums DOT org

Y.E - Yohualli & other projects

Black Metal, General Metal altogether.

Re: Y.E - Yohualli & other projects

Postby Y.E » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:27 pm

New location for the Chicago show.

9/16 - Redmond's Pub.
Y.E

Postby Y.E » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:28 pm

-Today is the last day to get free shipping on the Yohualli LP and CD.
(US based only)
Shop link is on the signature..

-There will be limited Yohualli merch for these shows.
Y.E

Postby Y.E » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:13 pm

Maybe I should have started a thread a while back but anyways... here is a quick announcement.

Miquiztli shirts are completely sold out. Yohualli CDs and the yellow transparent vinyls are almost out as well. I am down to 3 of each and only one copy of NP-I is left. I am basically trying to get rid of all this so I decided to reduce the price of all Yohualli merch.. trades are welcome.

Also, please stop asking about the Mäleficentt and Maquahuitl/Metztli split tapes I have long since ran out of my copies of these titles..

Those who keep asking me to play in your town..tell your local promoter(s) to contact me via email.. xyohuallix@gmail.com.

All pending orders and trades will ship out today / tomorrow.

The Devourer of Light / Voces split will be sent to press in the coming days, according to the label so expect that soon..The split features the Devourer of Light track that was used in the Odio Bronce compilation "Kamiltik Nekokoliliztli" and Voces unreleased track.

Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTQw1E2dKwE

NP-II is coming soon..12 copies.
And of course just like the previous NP release those in the mailing list will be notified first..so if you want to be in the mailing list. Get in touch.

International customers..again, unfortunately postage prices are ridiculously high here in the US and there’s really nothing I can do about this. Surplus shipping charges are always refunded, if any. In rare cases, I still have to pay out of my pocket to ship out the order..it is what it is.

Thank you for the tremendous support..
That is it for now.
Y.E

Postby Y.E » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:03 am

12/16/17
To be released at Panquetzaliztli IV
NP-II
Cassette Tape / Art Booklet
Which will consist of some unreleased/released/rough mix material from the Night of the Palemoon collective plus a Maquahuitl track from their latest album..
Strictly DIY, nothing fancy.
Buy at your own risk..
-
Ěývżädëv
Voces
Metztli
Angel Lust
Yohualli
Maleficentt
Viento
EDO
Devourer of Light
Maquahuitl
-
Any leftovers will be available through the Bandcamp merch shop..priority will go to those subscribed on the mailing list.
To subscribe email xyohuallix@gmail.com
Subject: Subscribe.
Name and last name (optional)
Y.E

Previous

Return to Metal