NOTICE: If you are having trouble registering an account send an email to admin AT stenchforums DOT org

Hospital Productions

Noise, Power Electronics, Synth-Pop, Noisecore, Industrial, Post-Punk, Drone, Hardcore, etc.

Re: Hospital Productions

Postby beefmeup » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:17 pm

That Goner tape is fantastic.. I have listened to it a few times, and it's become an everyday listening..Esp the last track is a methodical release from the atmosphere that builds up till you get there..To tell the truth, i wasn't expecting it that good..
Did the RSE box set arrive as well?
beefmeup

Postby Black Psychosis » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Yeah, have listened to the Goner tape a few times now and it's growing on me with each listen.

Unfortunately the RSE box didn't turn up, I think the website said 6-8 weeks until it was released so maybe by the end of next month?
Black Psychosis

Postby Black Psychosis » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:21 pm

Just saw the RSE box is shipping now so hopefully will be arriving soon.

https://twitter.com/beckadiamond/status ... 72/photo/1
Black Psychosis

Postby beefmeup » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Sweet!
Thanks for the reply on this..Looks massive....It does say tho, that it will be available from Boomkat as well, probably had some copies on reserve for sale there for any that missed on this..

Next release from Hospital would be the vinyl version from Dedekind Cut of their first ep..Their Successor release was one of my top favorites for last year..
beefmeup

Postby Black Psychosis » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Black Psychosis

Postby Black Psychosis » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:36 am

Three new 8xtape boxes out now from Lussuria, Dust Belt and ames sanglantes -

http://hospitalproductions.net/shop/
Black Psychosis

Postby beefmeup » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:59 pm

Cripes, those international shipping rates are outrageous.. :cry:
If i could only go for one of them, the Ames would be it..Dust Belt doesn't impress me much and Lussuria, i don't trust..Some of his releases are ok, but most are boring and overrated..
beefmeup

Postby Black Psychosis » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:37 pm

Yeah it's pretty expensive shipping.

I've really liked the Dust Belt tapes I've heard - the double one and the recent one I thought were really interesting. It's the same people as KP isn't it? I think they are more interesting than that project. Lussuria some of the smaller tapes haven't been stand out but I've really liked the albums he's put out. ames sanglantes one will take a while to get through. Some of his stuff I really like but then some tapes (like the one on the Vampire 6xtape) are really not good so hoping this box is better.
Black Psychosis

Postby PTM Jim » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:15 pm

You can probably hold out if you are international because I'm sure Boomkat will be getting them just as they did with the RSE 8xCS.
I've been assured that the Lussuria is his best effort to date and even he, himself, told me he was particularly happy with how it turned out.
Dust Belt is 1/2 of KP.
Looking forward to all three of these. Been in talks for years
PTM Jim

Postby nick_____ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Absolutely can't wait for the Lussuria box. It's one of my favorite projects and I had always hoped he would get the Trans Industrial Assembly treatment, so this was great to see. Grabbed the ÂS as well. He's been posting small sound clips on his instagram that sound promising. 30 seconds out of 12.5 hours isn't really telling, but he's been consistently good for me. I just haven't heard enough Dust Belt or KP to justify getting the third one.

Wondering what the presentation will be like with these. Insert-laden like previous TIA boxes or simply tapes like the recent RSE box. I can't complain either way given the insane amount of material.
nick_____

PreviousNext

Return to Static