NOTICE: If you are having trouble registering an account send an email to admin AT stenchforums DOT org

Hospital Productions

Noise, Power Electronics, Synth-Pop, Noisecore, Industrial, Post-Punk, Drone, Hardcore, etc.

Re: Hospital Productions

Postby beefmeup » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Black Psychosis wrote:ames sanglantes one will take a while to get through. Some of his stuff I really like but then some tapes (like the one on the Vampire 6xtape) are really not good so hoping this box is better.

Agreed it will take alot of time to digest the whole Ames box, heh..I still have in mind the Exploring Jezebel set..
I thought the Vampire tape was really good, along the Chindia 3xcs set..esp the Chindia blew me away, so with this in mind i hope for the best..

PTM Jim wrote:You can probably hold out if you are international because I'm sure Boomkat will be getting them just as they did with the RSE 8xCS.
I've been assured that the Lussuria is his best effort to date and even he, himself, told me he was particularly happy with how it turned out.
Dust Belt is 1/2 of KP.
Looking forward to all three of these. Been in talks for years

Nah it's not worth it, Boomkat practically charged 20 pounds for the RSE box set to EU..But you made me skeptical about Lussuria the way you put it..
beefmeup

Postby Black Psychosis » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:37 am

nick_____ wrote:Wondering what the presentation will be like with these. Insert-laden like previous TIA boxes or simply tapes like the recent RSE box. I can't complain either way given the insane amount of material.

I'm guessing based on the ratio of the artwork that these will be in the same boxes as the RSE. I quite liked the first Trans Industrial cardboard boxes with each tape in it's own case and loads of artwork. But yeah, it's not a massive issue, I just want to listen to all of these tapes.
Black Psychosis

Postby Neanderthal » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:34 am

I had been waiting for the next TIA for awhile - first music-related purchase I've used a credit card on but if these are anything like the first go round of the TIA... oh boy. I got the bundle. I'll report back with a Dust Belt overview in the future since it seems the other two boxes are garnering more attention.
Neanderthal

Postby beefmeup » Tue May 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Looks like these are out..

beefmeup

Postby PTM Jim » Thu May 11, 2017 11:18 pm

beefmeup wrote:
PTM Jim wrote:You can probably hold out if you are international because I'm sure Boomkat will be getting them just as they did with the RSE 8xCS.
I've been assured that the Lussuria is his best effort to date and even he, himself, told me he was particularly happy with how it turned out.
Dust Belt is 1/2 of KP.
Looking forward to all three of these. Been in talks for years

Nah it's not worth it, Boomkat practically charged 20 pounds for the RSE box set to EU..But you made me skeptical about Lussuria the way you put it..

Why would that make you skeptical? Would you prefer him to not be happy with it? Haha
PTM Jim

Postby beefmeup » Fri May 12, 2017 9:55 am

haha, not exactly..i meant you made me sceptical as to buying it, because i didn't even consider buying it in the first place :P
beefmeup

Postby Black Psychosis » Mon May 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Have been going through the boxed sets slowly, Lussuria one is great, very good range of tracks. Âmes Sanglantes is very good so far, 'Unaware Of Their Behavior' track is god damn amazing.

Also saw on Ex Continent's bandcamp page he has a new album on Hospital coming out this month (which probably means June) - https://arnausala.bandcamp.com/album/la ... a-racional
Black Psychosis

Postby where frost reign » Mon May 29, 2017 11:09 pm

Black Psychosis wrote:Have been going through the boxed sets slowly, Lussuria one is great, very good range of tracks. Âmes Sanglantes is very good so far, 'Unaware Of Their Behavior' track is god damn amazing.

Also saw on Ex Continent's bandcamp page he has a new album on Hospital coming out this month (which probably means June) - https://arnausala.bandcamp.com/album/la ... a-racional

Ex Continent should be good, his previous effort on HP was dead on in my opinion.
where frost reign

Postby Found Remains » Tue May 30, 2017 2:46 pm

I still have copies of Âmes Sanglantes and Dust Belt available.

http://www.foundremains.com
Found Remains

Postby Black Psychosis » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Not out for a while but new Ninos du Brasil album out in September -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FeDVeDVOKo
Black Psychosis

PreviousNext

Return to Static