NOTICE: If you are having trouble registering an account send an email to admin AT stenchforums DOT org

NOW AVAILABLE: Missing & New Policies

Noise, Power Electronics, Synth-Pop, Noisecore, Industrial, Post-Punk, Drone, Hardcore, etc.

NOW AVAILABLE: Missing & New Policies

Postby Force Neurotic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:24 am

Hey there,

I've just put the finishing touches on a new release of introspective musique concrete that succeeds where my previous project Modern had failed miserably - Missing picks up where the defunct project left off and New Policies is the more abstract, tape-oriented version of my current power electronics project Neurotic Force.

It's titled "A Document Of Personal Errors" and is available in extremely limited quantities as a 3xCS box set which includes a booklet of my writings and collage illustrations or as a single C90 tape with the same sound material but alternate artwork and no extras.

Sound-wise this is gritty industrial-flavored tape music with splashes of simple, crude power electronics. Content-wise there is absolutely zero elements of the transgression, taboos, negativity, social commentary, or pathology that permeate much of this kind of thing, instead taking a more reflective, neutral approach.

Some excerpts available on Bandcamp: https://forceneurotic.bandcamp.com/album/excerpts-from-a-document-of-personal-errors

Some rather self-indulgent explanatory info here: https://forceneurotic.blogspot.com/2017/08/now-available-missing-new-policies.html

3xCS set is available for purchase at $30 including shipping to North America, and $45 including shipping to Europe/Asia/rest-of-world. No wholesale and no trades for this item due to prohibitive expenses in production. Apologies in advance, so please don't inquire.

C90 version is available for purchase at $9 including shipping to North America, and $20 including shipping to Europe/Asia/rest-of-world. This version is available for wholesale if there are any interested potential distributors.

I am no longer accepting trade offers from those I have not already traded or dealt with in the past due to some recent bad experiences. Apologies if this inconveniences any interested first-timers. If we've never traded before, and you absolutely insist on doing so, email me and maybe we can work something out.

jaw sh pe ter son (((at g mail dot com))) for questions and orders.

Thanks for your interest,
J.

Force Neurotic

Return to Static