NOTICE: If you are having trouble registering an account send an email to admin AT stenchforums DOT org

INTERNAZIONALE - Wreaths Of Life LP reissue out now!

Noise, Power Electronics, Synth-Pop, Noisecore, Industrial, Post-Punk, Drone, Hardcore, etc.

INTERNAZIONALE - Wreaths Of Life LP reissue out now!

Postby Putojefe Records » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:33 am

INTERNAZIONALE - Wreaths Of Life remastered LP reissue out now!

Also available on Putojefe Records:

INTERNAZIONALE - Elegy For The Victors remastered LP reissue

VARIOUS ARTISTS - Ny Dansk Romantik remastered LP reissue

http://soundcloud.com/putojeferecords

http://www.putojefe.com
Putojefe Records

Re: INTERNAZIONALE - Wreaths Of Life LP reissue out now!

Postby nick_____ » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:13 am

This is essential if you've gotten anything else from Janushoved or releases in a similar style from Posh Isolation. This pressing sounds exceptional and is seriously like listening to an entirely new album when compared to the sound from the tapes.
nick_____

Postby cbholmes85 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:10 pm

I agree. All of the vinyl releases by Putojefe have been fantastic. I really wish they would do more of the Janushoved releases. Hell, the entire catalog would suit me just fine so I could own them both on tape and vinyl.

I know Death Shadow Records was planning a vinyl comp of the two Truce albums as well as Armour of Stars. Whether that is actually going to happen remains to be seen since it was planned over a year ago and supposed to have been released by the fall. Not sure if it matters much either, because to be honest I didn't notice much difference on their Rosen & Spyddet releases compared to the cassette versions. A bit better and it is nice to have them on vinyl, but certainly not a 'must have' when you already have the tapes.
cbholmes85

Postby Noise Atelier » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:43 pm

I got my copy of "Wreaths Of Life" in the mail today and it's true that it sounds excellent even on clear vinyl!
I'm more fan of "Elegy For The Victors" though because I find it a more cohesive release, but both releases are worth acquiring and I would highly recommend them to old and new fans of Internazionale.
Noise Atelier

Return to Static