NOTICE: If you are having trouble registering an account send an email to admin AT stenchforums DOT org

Hospital Productions

Noise, Power Electronics, Synth-Pop, Noisecore, Industrial, Post-Punk, Drone, Hardcore, etc.

Hospital Productions

Postby beefmeup » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Hi there, y'all..kinda missed this forum..found again about it, about a month ago..

so, i am starting a new topic on my favorite love/hate label of all time, meh!

There are quite a few releases out, as of yesterday, for the 20 years of existence..my pick was the "Rainforest" box set compilation of all the previous releases, reissued on x8 tapes again..some, i had, some i didn't so i think this was a nice opportunity to grab everything..

The rest of the releases are

- orphx 2xcd
- wince tape
- death squad 2xlp
- mlehst 2xlp
beefmeup

Re: Hospital Productions

Postby Black Psychosis » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:56 pm

The Alberich/Lussuria collaboration tape has been re-issued on vinyl and is out today on Boomkat.

Ordered the RSE tape box, great to have all the tapes in one release.
Black Psychosis

Postby nick_____ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:00 am

I bet that 12xCS Âmes Sanglantes Crackdown box is coming soon after all these reissues.
nick_____

Postby Neanderthal » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:16 am

Black Psychosis wrote:The Alberich/Lussuria collaboration tape has been re-issued on vinyl and is out today on Boomkat.

Holy shit, thank you. I love this release but was never going to buy the tape at the prices it was going for.
Neanderthal

Postby Black Psychosis » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:07 am

nick_____ wrote:I bet that 12xCS Âmes Sanglantes Crackdown box is coming soon after all these reissues.

Wha's this? Was this mentioned a long time ago? Do you know if it's supposed to be new material or is it a compilation of older releases?
Black Psychosis

Postby beefmeup » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:30 am

I also got the Borgia lp..i wanted the tape, but never was gonna spend all that money just for a tape..it was nice it finally came on vinyl..

The Ames box set, was announced for the first time, sometime last year but was delayed for reasons..It won't be x12 tapes though..I think it will be 8x c90 tapes and part of the next trans industrial assembly series that will be out on Hospital..
Hopefully, it will be out later on this year, cause i definitely won't afford it at this time..

There is also a double vinyl issue of the American Zen from Dedekind Cut in a couple of months time..I so much liked the Successor album, that if i had to rank it, it would go up to my top 10 list of all time fav. ambient releases..
beefmeup

Postby Black Psychosis » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:55 am

Thanks for the answer. I'm hoping that boxed (and more?) will come out later too, spent too much on stuff recently. I think this label is going to be releasing a lot this year. There's supposed to be a Vatican Shadow split 10" coming out at some point as well.
Black Psychosis

Postby beefmeup » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:13 pm

as a matter of fact, i found last year's announcement on instagram..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE_syclARy3/

btw, did anybody know there was an Ames / Prurient split tape back in 2000??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPxkq9gFeA3 ... sanglantes
beefmeup

Postby Mad God Dogma » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:10 pm

I'm seriously lacking in physical RSE stuff so I grabbed the 8xCS package. Really excited to hear it remastered.
Mad God Dogma

Postby Black Psychosis » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:54 am

Did anyone manage to get a copy of the Goner tape that was released? I was on holiday when it was out and when I checked my emails in the morning it had already sold out from Boomkat. Managed to get one copy from a German store that were selling a couple of copies. Listening to it now, quite good. Also the March bundle arrived so have lots of music to listen to today.

Vatican Shadow has a new 12" out next month on Ostgut Ton
Black Psychosis

Next

Return to Static